- sound infrastructure for people and businesses – from road and water to electricity and telecommunications
- improved conditions for large, medium-sized and small businesses – so that they can grow and generate more jobs
- support for microbusinesses and self-employed entrepreneurs – so that they can evolve, expand and become employers
- flexibility in working life – from telecommuting to further training and well-being in the workplace
- regional development – in order to attract new inhabitants and new businesses
So that we all can live on our own Himoit bay, wherever our souls rest.